Investing in land has always been one of the simplest ways to achieve capital appreciation with minimal risk. Land, being a limited resource, is always in scarcity. And as the population increases, so does the demand. Hence, owning one always gets you great appreciation.
There are many options for residents of the National Capital Region (NCR) or simply an investor looking forward to owning a piece of land in NCR.
However, there is one region that is currently at the epicentre of all the real estate investments made in NCR. No matter if it’s from the government body or corporate houses. Everyone wants to own a piece of land in the area.
It is the region across the Yamuna Expressway near the upcoming Noida International Airport, the largest in Asia. Hence, today, we’ll delve deeper into the sectors of Yamuna Expressway and talk about the best residential investment options that the region offers.
What’s special about the Yamuna Expressway Region?
The Yamuna Expressway region exploded regarding real estate when the news of the upcoming Noida International Airport broke. The prices for real estate in the region spiked due to a sudden increase in demand.
Infrastructure development, connectivity, and zoning out of different sectors soon followed, and real estate developers from across the country started their projects.
There is not one but many reasons behind this transformational growth. The Yamuna Expressway Industrial Development Authority (YEIDA) and Greater Noida Industrial Development Authority (GNIDA) have set a new benchmark for planned development globally. And, if you want to find a residential property to buy at Yamuna Expressway in Greater Noida, there are ample opportunities these days.
However, before that, it is important to know the infrastructure development, location advantage and the connectivity options the region provides.
Infrastructure development on Yamuna Expressway
Regarding the infrastructure of the region, the lands on the Yamuna Expressway region are already zoned out for each development. However, there are many of India’s first kinds of growth have already begun in the area.
Here are some of them-
- An international racing circuit (The Buddh International Circuit) has already been developed and has successfully hosted its first MotoGP event. It is the only such racing circuit in the country.
- An Olympic City to be set up on Yamuna Expressway has already been proposed to host the Olympics 2036 in India.
- New roads, highways, service roads, and link roads provide a seamless connection of the upcoming airport to different destinations.
- Aerocity near the International Airport has already been proposed.
- A film city, one of its kind, is being developed on the Yamuna Expressway.
- Textiles, medical devices, food, and toy parks are also being developed.
Now, what if there is land that is readily available near the film city that happens to be in the first inhabited township next to Noida International Airport?
Shri Radhey Kunj, a residential property for investment In Gaur Yamuna City, offers the best amenities and facilities for the best investment on Yamuna Expressway.
A multi-modal connectivity
Noida International Airport will be the most significant international airport in Asia and will host about 220 million people annually. Hence, the connectivity to this airport has to be world-class, and the authorities realise that.
This is how the multi-modal connectivity looks-
- An international airport will provide easy connectivity worldwide.
- Metro lines will connect Noida International Airport to the NCR seamlessly.
- Pod Taxis, the first in India, will connect the Airport to the film city. Residential property available for investment in Gaur Yamuna City will also get to enjoy the perks of this service.
- Bus Rapid Transit (BRT) will connect the Yamuna Expressway sectors.
- High-speed rail will provide faster and more efficient connectivity from the airport to the national capital.
- The Yamuna Expressway’s six-lane highway easily connects the region to tourist destinations like Mathura, Vrindavan, Agra, and Lucknow.
With so much happening in the region, the prices for the lands will skyrocket in the few years to come. The region has already seen India’sIndia’s highest land appreciation rates in the last few years.
Shri Radhey Kunj is one of the few areas on the Yamuna Expressway within an integrated township that’s spread across more than a million square meters. Hence, this is an excellent opportunity for those who want residential property to buy at Yamuna Expressway in Greater Noida.
The Final Words
Land investment is one of the best ways to appreciate capital, diversify portfolios, and mitigate risks. If you are an investor who wants to buy land to enjoy high capital appreciation in future, this is a great time to start.
Yamuna Expressway region is one of the fastest developing regions in India. With an international airport entering the area, the mobility will increase when the airport comes into operation. Infrastructure development, multi-modal connectivity to NCR, and the presence of robust physical amenities make this place a haven for investors. And, if you want your capital to increase in the short or long term, you can check out the residential property for investment in Gaur Yamuna City.